Any type of work around becomes a provisioning nightmare, and the
accounting data will never be easily kept clean.  I'd like to see my
'domain alias' behavior implemented into a futre release of Courier.  I
am willing to write it in, but would need some basic intro to the code
layout.  I have not been able to track down where Courier determines a
domain is an alias of another domain. (tabbed in hosteddomains.) 

config_islocal in islocal.c finds if a domain is in hosteddomains, and
AliasSearch::Search in comalias4.C seems to be the place that a rewrite
would need to occur before looking for aliases.

Where is a domain alias determined?


>There's some merit to that line of thinking from a theoretical
>viewpoint, 
>however note that:
>
>mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>maildrop: foo@bar
>
>Will get you what you want.

-- 
Matt Pavlovich <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Allegiance Telecom, Inc.



-------------------------------------------------------
This sf.net email is sponsored by:ThinkGeek
Welcome to geek heaven.
http://thinkgeek.com/sf
_______________________________________________
courier-users mailing list
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Unsubscribe: https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/courier-users

Reply via email to