Hello, What I want to do! ================== I have to relay outgoing mails to a remote smtp (Sendmail 8.x) using SMTP_AUTH. The Server offers AUTH LOGIN PLAIN.
Courier Configuration! ====================== courier/etc/esmtproutes (permission 0600 daemon:daemon) = : server.domain.tld courier/etc/esmtpauthclients = relay username password As described in courier.html changes will take effect without restart but in the meantime I have to restart anyway. courier/libexec/authlib authinfo tells: AUTHENTICATION_MODULES="authdaemon" AUTHDAEMONMODULELIST="authcustom authcram authuserdb authshadow authpwd" SASL_AUTHENTICATION_MODULES="CRAM-SHA1 CRAM-MD5 PLAIN LOGIN" courier/etc/esmtpd contains: ESMTPAUTH="LOGIN PLAIN CRAM-MD5" AUTHMODULES="authcustom authuserdb" What will work and what will not work! ====================================== Courier connect to the server defined in esmtproutes. OK! The mail did not get delivered, mailog says "Relaying denied". Checking the connection with tcpdump I saw Courier will not start to send the AUTH command after getting the greeting from the remote smtp server. What else do I need to force Courier to authenticate itself ? Wolfgang Kaess ------------------------------------------------------- This SF.NET email is sponsored by: SourceForge Enterprise Edition + IBM + LinuxWorld = Something 2 See! http://www.vasoftware.com _______________________________________________ courier-users mailing list [EMAIL PROTECTED] Unsubscribe: https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/courier-users
