In SqWebMail's "Global Address Book Search", I would like to:

1. Remove the 4 (system) directories from the list
2. Remove the ldapurl from the screen. I used a soft link for every users $HOME/Maildir/sqwebmail-ldapaddressbook, but the url contains a password.

To note also:
1. Entering a Search, "Last name/starts with" for example, then Enter, results in "Delete address book", not "Search". Now I know better and "click" on Search! :-)

jerry