On Tue, Mar 25, 2003 at 03:34:24PM -0600, Jerry Amundson wrote:
> In SqWebMail's "Global Address Book Search", I would like to:
>
> 1. Remove the 4 (system) directories from the list

There is a config file "ldapaddressbook" to set which LDAP directories are
listed.

The default is:

##VERSION: $Id: ldapaddressbook.dist,v 1.1 2000/12/10 18:02:12 mrsam Exp $
#
# ldapaddressbook created from ldapaddressbook.dist by sysconftool
#
# Do not alter lines that begin with ##, they are used when upgrading
# this configuration.
#
#  This is a list of some public LDAP address books.  This is a global
#  list -- all clients will have this list by default.
#
##NAME: ldapaddressbook:0

Bigfoot ldap.bigfoot.com        389     c=US
Infospace       ldap.infospace.com      389     c=US
Netscape Netcenter      memberdir.netscape.com  389
ou=member_directory,o=netcenter.com     ou=people,o=netcenter.com
WhoWhere        ldap.whowhere.com       389     c=US

Regards,

Brian.