Sam Varshavchik wrote:

Jeffery Cann writes:

The sanity checks all fail with similar messages:

INFO: LOGIN, user=user, ip=[127.0.0.1]
ERR: Failed to create cache file: maildirwatch (user)
ERR: Error: Input/output error
ERR: Check for proper operation and configuration
ERR: of the File Access Monitor daemon (famd).

So, I am thinking that because the sanity check failure causes the build to


Why don't you think about what the error message actually means, not just about it's mere existence. It tells you exactly what your problem is: fix your FAM daemon configuration.

This is the same problem I had some time ago and my default redhat FAM configuration was fine. I had a custom .rpmrc file that used non-default compiler optimizations. After going back to the default rpm configuration courier compiled and worked fine. Apparently one of the compiler optimizations generated faulty code.





------------------------------------------------------- This SF.net email is sponsored by: Etnus, makers of TotalView, The best thread debugger on the planet. Designed with thread debugging features you've never dreamed of, try TotalView 6 free at www.etnus.com. _______________________________________________ courier-users mailing list [EMAIL PROTECTED] Unsubscribe: https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/courier-users

Reply via email to