Hi all.

I'm running courier's webmail, and have noticed that over time I am gaining a collection of processes hanging round on the server. Witness:

# ps -ax | grep web
5793 ?? Z 0:00.00 (webmail)
5832 ?? Z 0:00.00 (webmail)
14574 ?? Z 0:00.00 (webmail)
14793 ?? Z 0:00.00 (webmail)
21966 ?? Z 0:00.00 (webmail)
22329 ?? Z 0:00.00 (webmail)
49435 ?? Z 0:00.00 (webmail)
55675 ?? Z 0:00.00 (webmail)
55695 ?? Z 0:00.00 (webmail)
60025 ?? Z 0:00.00 (webmail)
61829 ?? Z 0:00.00 (webmail)
63263 ?? Z 0:00.00 (webmail)
74234 ?? Z 0:00.00 (webmail)
83114 ?? Z 0:00.00 (webmail)
83270 ?? Z 0:00.00 (webmail)
#


I presume there is some reason why they are hanging around after a user's session is no longer active, but I don't know what it might be...

Any clues?

Regards,
Patrick.



------------------------------------------------------- This sf.net email is sponsored by:ThinkGeek Welcome to geek heaven. http://thinkgeek.com/sf _______________________________________________ courier-users mailing list [EMAIL PROTECTED] Unsubscribe: https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/courier-users

Reply via email to