Courier User wrote:
On Tue, Sep 30, 2003 at 08:40:20AM +0200, Mirko Zeibig wrote:

What about creating a .courier-default file specifying maildrop as MDA and having a centralized maildroprc in /etc/courier/maildroprc?

Where would this .courier-default file reside? Would it be a soft link from every account's HOME directory to a central location? If so, I already have something like this in place. I'm trying to avoid putting all those links in the users' HOME directories, if at all possible.

If you want to use maildrop as the delivery agent, change the setting for DEFAULTDELIVERY in /etc/courier/courierd.