Ryan w.b wrote:

I just realised that the authdaemond that is running is authdaemond.ldap, but I don't run ldap. I user vpopmail database within mysql. Maybe this could account for some problems I am having. How do I change this? Thoughts?

I simply renamed /usr/lib/courier-imap/libexec/authdaemond.ldap to authdaemond.ldap.orig. This will prevent authdaemond from find authdaemond.ldap and thus it will start authdaemond.plain.

If you don't want to rename the file, you can also edit authdaemond and comment out the modules you don't wish to use.

Tom