--On Montag, 3. November 2003 09:43 +0100 Robert Penz
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi!
>
> I've moved my mail server from one machin to an other - all seemed to work
> except that noone can subscribe to our mailling list. There all getting a
> "Invalid confirmation." message. I tried it even by myself. I get the same
> error message.  I don't know what I should do and didn't find anything in
> the  history of this mailling list.
>
> ps: I resend this message with my subscribed mail address, so you don't
> need  to abrove the first mail. sorry.

After digging out the actual bounce from nested attachments...

This is a delivery status notification from outertech.com,
running the Courier mail server, version 0.37.3.

The original message was received on Mon, 03 Nov 2003 09:35:04 +0100
from notebook.penz (L0437P01.dipool.highway.telekom.at [::ffff:62.46.118.129])

                           UNDELIVERABLE MAIL

Your message to the following recipients cannot be delivered:

<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
<<< Invalid confirmation.

I am shure there are several references to this problem in the
archive - back when courier 0.37 was used.
But you better spend the time with the long overdue upgrade.

Roland