Hi all,

I've setup SPF checks on my mail servers and that's working just fine. I am wondering about the meaning of the keywords 'error' and 'unknown' listed in the courier docs in SPF. The SPF RFC does not list those as possible results but does list two results, TempError and PermError, that are not keywords in courier.

Do the courier SPF keywords unknown and error correspond to the SPF results TempError and PermError. If not, what do they mean?

Thanks.

--
Randy Smith
Amigo.Net Systems Administrator