> From: "Michael Nguyen" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>
> [snip]
>
> Nevermind, I figured it out.  Thanks guys!

Actually...I haven't.  I found an older draft of the document that Sam
provided and it looked like "SETACL" was working better than ACL STORE/ACL
SET, but I still can't get the wildcards to go right.  So I went back to ACL
SET as that's what the newer draft says to do and I can't get anything to
stick:

A13 ACL SET (INBOX.*) user=postmaster acdilrsw
* RIGHTS-INFO "INBOX.UNVERIFIED" "owner" al c e i p r s t w x
A13 OK ACL SET completed.
A14 list (acl) "" INBOX.*
* LIST (\HasNoChildren) "." "INBOX.UNVERIFIED" (("ACL" (("owner"
"acdilrsw"))))

Could umm...someone help me on the syntax for this?  :-)  That is, the
syntax I'd use to give postmaster access to all folders?

Michael