I want to obtain the message sent by the user and parse that, not the resultant message sent back to the user by mailbot Or is it that mailbot only reads the subject and not the entire message of the email comming from the user?

thanks -Matt


Sam Varshavchik writes:
courier writes:
from the mailbot docs "mailbot reads an E-mail message on standard input and creates an E-mail message replying to the original message's sender"
my question is ...
Can I get the contents of the email message from mailbot so I can parse it through a script? I want to search inside the message for keywords and be able to react to them in the autoresponse reply message.

See the first paragraph in the mailbot man page. How to obtain the message generated by mailbot should be rather obvious.




-------------------------------------------------------
SF.Net email is sponsored by: Discover Easy Linux Migration Strategies
from IBM. Find simple to follow Roadmaps, straightforward articles,
informative Webcasts and more! Get everything you need to get up to
speed, fast. http://ads.osdn.com/?ad_id=7477&alloc_id=16492&op=click
_______________________________________________
courier-users mailing list
[email protected]
Unsubscribe: https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/courier-users

Reply via email to