Hello *,

I had (!!) a working courier on a Debian/Woody system and this weekend
upgraded to Sarge. Now I acn not more send messages...

First of all:

FQDN physique:  samba3.private.tamay-dogan.net
FQDN mail:      mail.tamay-dogan.net
ISP mailserver: mx.freenet.de require asmtp

  __( '/etc/courier/esmtpauthclient' )______________________
 /
| mx.freenet.de [EMAIL PROTECTED] xxxxxxxxxxx
 \__________________________________________________________

1st Error:  Now each time I send a message from my local account
            "michelle.konzack" as <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
            courier-mta change it to <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

I do not more find the option, that courier let the "From" unchanged.

If I send internal mails as <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> or
<michelle.konzack> it works fine internaly.

My other Errors will follow in other messages.

Greetings
Michelle

                   50, rue de Soultz         MSM LinuxMichi