Hello Bowie,

Am 2006-03-16 15:30:18, schrieb Bowie Bailey:

> Yea, Outlook has some annoying problems.
>
> I've run into the same thing.  What I did was write a small program
> which scans all the maildirs and removes any messages that don't have
> a body (ie: no blank lines in the file).  Since I'm paranoid, I am

This is not a good idey, because I have experienced, that some
SMS-Gateways send messages in the Subject without body.

> copying them to a directory where I can review and delete them, but so
> far I haven't seen anything besides junk.

What not do a 'printf "\n\n--\n" >>$MSG' ?

> Unfortunately, I haven't seen any other solution to this problem, but
> it's been working well for me for quite a while now.

My solution attach two newlines plus a signatur seperator to the message
which do the Job

Greetings
    Michelle Konzack
    Systemadministrator
    Tamay Dogan Network
    Debian GNU/Linux Consultant

                   50, rue de Soultz         MSM LinuxMichi