Hello Courier Users! :)

I'm curious whether it's possible to invoke greylist (or another) filter
of pythonfilter by Gordon Messmer _before_ DATA command of SMTP protocol.

I'm trying with his pythonfilter and it seems that it works for me well.
However I think it's a better way to say "451 4.7.1 Greylisting in action"
to sender before he send his message to my Courier server.

I'm not sure it can work with Courier filter architecture, so I would
like to know your opinion about it.

My best regards,

Pawel Tecza