Alessandro Vesely writes:

On 21/Jan/11 12:58, Sam Varshavchik wrote:
Gordon Messmer writes:
If Courier specifically sets IPV6_V6ONLY to int 0, it should
override Debian's behavior and allow the application to function
normally:

       int on = 0;
       if (setsockopt(s, IPPROTO_IPV6, IPV6_V6ONLY,
                      (char *)&on, sizeof(on)) == -1)
           perror("setsockopt IPV6_V6ONLY");

Splendid. We have our solution.

I'm in the middle of pulling all the innards out, and hopefully
putting them back, sometime soon, but this is going to be the next
thing on the chopping block.

Will that have a chance to make it in squeeze before it rolls out?
(When is that due?)

Yes, I put this in. Just finished everything - it's a major rewrite of all unicode conversion code, which predated iconv(). All the custom unicode code and character sets, are gone and replaced by iconv, except for the upper/lower/titlecase conversion tables, and character width tables. iconv() has no equivalent functionality.

Not sure what the schedule is. I'll have some tarballs shortly, but there are more changes here than happened in quite a few years, so for a little while it's better to proceed cautiously. A lot of stuff can potentially break. Hopefully not, we'll seeā€¦