Mark Constable writes:

I've got this SPF rejection and I'm still confused as to exactly what
gets trigerred. Obviously the message is rejected before I get to see
any headers that would give me a better clue. The envelope sender domain
SPF does include this IP 64.74.157.52 but the From: domain does not so
I think my question is, that with my bofh SPF rules, how come
BOFHSPFMAILFROM didn't give me a pass?

Feb  9 07:47:38 mail courieresmtpd: error,relay=::ffff:64.74.157.52,