On Thu 19/Jul/2012 12:21:20 +0200 Matthias Wimmer wrote:
> Hi Anders,
>
> Anders schrieb am 2012-07-17 19:29:14:
>> Which version of OpenDKIM are you using?
>>
>> I am Gentoo based and available versions are 2.4.3 and 2.5.2-r1 plus
>> unstable (2.6.0 2.6.1 2.6.3 2.6.4)
>
> I am using zdkimfilter-0.5 and opendkim-2.2.2 on a Debian Wheezy system.
> Both compiled myself from the sources.

FWIW, I have zdkimfilter-0.5 and opendkim-2.2.0 on Debian Squeeze.  I
compile from sources too, even if on Debian there are some
libopendkimN packages that might be worth to consider:

http://packages.debian.org/squeeze/libopendkim1   opendkim-2.0.1
http://packages.debian.org/sid/libopendkim2       opendkim-2.6.2
http://packages.debian.org/wheezy/libopendkim7    opendkim-2.6.2

(the latter does not depend on libunbound; they all use OpenSSL,
although GNUTLS can be used since opendkim-2.3.0.  Note that
opendkim-2.6.2 was released earlier this July.)

I'll prepare a new version of zdkimfilter sometimes after this summer.
I'm thinking to replace MySQL statistics with some other kind of
"contacts db" to track all mail domains that a site interacts with,
but I don't have a detailed picture yet, and would be grateful for any
ideas.