Javier Romero writes:

I need to know where do I have to define the option --with-trashquota when compiling Courier.

This is an option to the configure script. In the list of packages you posted only maildrop makes use of this option. This needs to be changed in the RPM spec script that you use to build the packages.

If you are using the RPM spec script from the maildrop's tar file, that script uses fixed configure settings; so you'll need to extract it from the tarball, change it, and use it to build the RPM.

If you're using some other RPM spec script, see its instructions.