Date: Tue, 23 Jul 2013 21:57:29 +0200
From: Anders <and...@lechevalier.se>
To: anders <crimsoncott...@gmail.com>
Subject: test

test
======================

I run "dkimsign test.mail" and get the following output:
======================
WARN: zfilter: zdkimfilter[27853]:Mismatched library versions:
compile=0X2020200 link=0X2080400
INFO: zfilter: zdkimfilter: running for dkimsign on 1 ctl + 1 mail files
INFO: zfilter: zdkimfilter[27854]: started child
DEBUG: zfilter: zdkimfilter[27854]:reading 2 names completed by first call
INFO: zfilter: zdkimfilter[27854]:id=dkimsign: not signing for
postmaster: no domain
INFO: zfilter: zdkimfilter[27854]:id=dkimsign: response: 250 not filtered.
======================
What is the mismatched library versions?
dkimsign doesn't see the domain in FROM: or Message-ID: fields. Is this
normal?

I run "dkimsign --domain lechevalier.se test.mail" and get the following
output:
======================
WARN: zfilter: zdkimfilter[28454]:Mismatched library versions:
compile=0X2020200 link=0X2080400
INFO: zfilter: zdkimfilter: running for dkimsign on 1 ctl + 1 mail files
INFO: zfilter: zdkimfilter[28455]: started child
DEBUG: zfilter: zdkimfilter[28455]:reading 2 names completed by first call
INFO: zfilter: zdkimfilter[28455]:id=dkimsign: signing for
postmas...@lechevalier.se with domain lechevalier.se, selector s
INFO: zfilter: zdkimfilter[28455]:id=dkimsign: response: 250 Ok.
======================
Now this seems to work fine. test.mail now has the DKIM signature added.

zdkimfilter.conf:
======================
all_mode = Y
verbose = 8
domain_keys = /etc/courier/filters/keys
selector = s
======================
I have a symlink /etc/courier/filters/keys/lechevalier.se -> s.private

So, when sending emails, I get only the following in my mail log:
======================
Jul 24 00:09:42 e350 courierfilter: zdkimfilter[29197]: started child
Jul 24 00:09:42 e350 courierfilter: zdkimfilter[29197]:reading 2 names
completed by first call
Jul 24 00:09:42 e350 courierfilter:
zdkimfilter[29197]:id=0000000000C81E83.0000000051EEFF26.0000720B:
response: 250 not filtered.

I'm at a loss now what could be the root cause here. How can I debug
this problem? It seems as the verbosity in the log is too low, even
though I have verbosity=8.

~A