Hi all,

Courier can authenticate users 'name@domain' or 'nameonly' with default domain.
 I forgot why I chose one or the other, there was no courier-authlib at the
time.  If I were to start now, I'd use domainless tokens differing from their
corresponding mailbox addresses.  But I want to as another question:

Is it possible/common to have some users with strudel while other users have
none?  If yes, are strudeled users treated differently from strudelless ones?

I ask 'cause I'm amending the zdkimfilter's mechanism that chooses which domain
an outgoing message is going to be signed with, if any.

TIA for any insight

Ale