Hello Sam,

On 2017-01-02 11:00:38 Sam Varshavchik hacked into the keyboard:
> Well, something is not set up correctly.

:-/

> The 550 error shows only the local mailbox address, without @tamay-dogan.net;
> this indicates that tamay-dogan.net is defined as a local domain.

true

> So, either "domains" does not actually exist, in the alias file, or
> it itself points to a nonexistent mailbox.

But this looks right:

----[ /etc/courier/aliasses/CATCHALL_tdnet.itsystems ]------------------
@itsystems.tamay-dogan.net: catchall-tdnet.itsystems
domainsATtamay-dogan.net: catchall-tdnet.itsystems

because all other aliasfiles are working  properly  and  have  the  same
style.  I can also access the catchall account from squieelmail.

Thanks

--
Michelle Konzack        ITSystems
GNU/Linux Developer     0033-6-61925193