On 2017-01-02 13:17:33 Sam Varshavchik hacked into the keyboard:
> Do you have tamay-dogan.net listed in locals or hosteddomains?

The domain is in /etc/courier/locals.

The directory /etc/courier/hosteddomains
and the file  /etc/courier/hosteddomains.dat is not used.

I have just updated <mail.tamay-dogan.net> but there is no change.

I do not find a singel error, because the system was running for more
then 7 years flawless and started buging me from one day to another.

All users (more then 2000) have for now to go  over  squirrelmail  which
give the hell of a load on my server...

Unfortunately I can not update my Debian 7.11, because Debian  8.X  with
systemd will deinstall the half system because of incompatibility. And I
was also not able to run 6 PostgreSQL databases parallel and start  them
also in the correct order...

However, I am ongoing to switch to a new ISP in Estonia and I  will  try
to install courier from source.

Debian was perfect, is still a nice base but it nervs in all directions.

--
Michelle Konzack        ITSystems
GNU/Linux Developer     0033-6-61925193