I'm not a big fan of outerspacio.us .  For many of us, a coworking space would 
be our workplace, our *only* workplace.  (That seems to often be forgotten, 
e.g. a space is starting up here in Toronto called Indoor Playground.)

Rohan

----- Original Message ----- 
From: sull 
To: [email protected] 
Sent: Thursday, December 14, 2006 2:01 AM
Subject: [Coworking] Re: Branding/TLD domain!


nice one, ted!  grab it.

I recently registered outerspacio.us
If I am able to start a coworking space, i figured this would be the name.
Idea being, a space outside of your home or office to cowork. 
Maybe it sucks ;)

Cheers,

Sull

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
 You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Coworking" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/coworking?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to