I work from home in Seattle and I would be interested in co-working
space, but my dog would have to come with me - she has separation
anxiety. I would consider helping with start-up costs. I have owned a
business and rented commercial office space in the past, so I am aware
of some of the potential pitfalls.

I work as a contract usability specialist doing user research and
testing, mostly for Web-based applications. I also do writing of
various sorts. I work part-time (semi-retired) and in Summer spend most
of my time at our house in the mountains.

I propose interested people get together to meet.


--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Coworking" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/coworking?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to