Thanks! I'm now doing TWO...another speaker pulled out, so they asked
me if I would talk about BarCamp...I'm also going to mention
Coworking...

T

On 9/13/07, Hillary Hartley <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> Danke, Tara.  That's what I was going for.  That starfish lends itself
> well to larger imagery, too (as Chris's logos illustrate).  I hope to
> have a bit more time to play with it.  I think something like Chris's
> last logo would be a great t-shirt / notebook / swag logo.
>
> Much to ponder...  (Hope your preso goes swimmingly today, btw!!)
> hh
>
>
> On Sep 13, 12:24 am, "Tara Hunt" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > I quite like the simplicity of these, Hill.
> >
> > T.
> >
> > On 9/13/07, Hillary Hartley <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> > > I'm not a logo designer by any stretch of the imagination, but I put a
> > > few mockups out there for review:
> > >http://flickr.com/photos/hillaryandanna/1369795451/(click thru to
> > > next 2 files, too)
> >
> > > I also put them on the wiki with some color commentary:
> > >http://coworking.pbwiki.com/Logo
> >
> > > My basic thought is that many of the ideas out there so far are too
> > > busy to be a simple, extensible, community mark.  Something that acts
> > > as a "call to action" (as someone else said) and can be very easily
> > > modified.  Think "coworking sf," "coworking philly," "coworking
> > > boulder," etc... just like BarCamp.
> >
> > > $0.02...
> >
> > > Hillary
> >
> > > On Sep 11, 11:31 am, "Tara Hunt" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > > > Mock it up! :) We tried the skinny star but it looked odd on our
> > > > end...maybe you can do better.
> >
> > > > T
> >
> > --
> > tara 'miss rogue' hunt
> > co-founder & CMO
> > Citizen Agency (www.citizenagency.com)
> > blog:www.horsepigcow.com
> > phone: 415-694-1951
> > fax: 415-727-5335
>
>
> >
>


-- 
tara 'miss rogue' hunt
co-founder & CMO
Citizen Agency (www.citizenagency.com)
blog: www.horsepigcow.com
phone: 415-694-1951
fax: 415-727-5335

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Coworking" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/coworking?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to