You are doing a BarCamp around your Croatian conference? :)

T

On 9/13/07, Berislav Lopac <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
>
> On Sep 13, 9:48 am, "Tara Hunt" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > Thanks! I'm now doing TWO...another speaker pulled out, so they asked
> > me if I would talk about BarCamp...I'm also going to mention
> > Coworking...
>
> Speaking of BarCamps, Tara -- do you remember what you promised to me
> this February at FOWA? ;)
>
> Best regards,
>
> Berislav
>
>
> >
>


-- 
tara 'miss rogue' hunt
co-founder & CMO
Citizen Agency (www.citizenagency.com)
blog: www.horsepigcow.com
phone: 415-694-1951
fax: 415-727-5335

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Coworking" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/coworking?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to