Nice! I really like these John. My two cents: play with the simpler logo in the middle (yellow one). I'd like the see what it would look like if you fattened up the lines that make up the star fish, and play with a few more gradient options.
On 9/17/07, John Bilotta Jr <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: > > > Okay, I finally got a chance to mock up some coworking logos. Wanted to > get > everybody's opinion... http://coworking.pbwiki.com/Logo#jbiljr > > I am working on a couple more, and will get them up as soon as I can. > > I did have a problem uploading these. When I went to login the wiki kept > crashing my browser. Can anybody shed some light on this? I am using > Firefox on a windoze XP machine. > > Thanks all! > > Johnny > web / graphic designer > > 609-680-8247 > > [EMAIL PROTECTED] > > www.jbiljr.com > > > -----Original Message----- > From: [email protected] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On > Behalf Of Tara Hunt > Sent: Thursday, September 13, 2007 3:24 AM > To: [email protected] > Subject: [Coworking] Re: Coworking Logo > > > I quite like the simplicity of these, Hill. > > T. > > On 9/13/07, Hillary Hartley <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: > > > > I'm not a logo designer by any stretch of the imagination, but I put a > > few mockups out there for review: > > http://flickr.com/photos/hillaryandanna/1369795451/ (click thru to > > next 2 files, too) > > > > I also put them on the wiki with some color commentary: > > http://coworking.pbwiki.com/Logo > > > > My basic thought is that many of the ideas out there so far are too > > busy to be a simple, extensible, community mark. Something that acts > > as a "call to action" (as someone else said) and can be very easily > > modified. Think "coworking sf," "coworking philly," "coworking > > boulder," etc... just like BarCamp. > > > > $0.02... > > > > Hillary > > > > > > On Sep 11, 11:31 am, "Tara Hunt" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: > > > Mock it up! :) We tried the skinny star but it looked odd on our > > > end...maybe you can do better. > > > > > > T > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > -- > tara 'miss rogue' hunt > co-founder & CMO > Citizen Agency (www.citizenagency.com) > blog: www.horsepigcow.com > phone: 415-694-1951 > fax: 415-727-5335 > > > > > > --~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~ You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Coworking" group. To post to this group, send email to [email protected] To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/coworking?hl=en -~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

