Hey Chris,

I am mocking up a few more now.  I also want to send you a typestudy, see if
any thing there tickles your fancy.  The typefaces I used were chosen due to
their neutral nature.

Johnny
web / graphic designer

609-680-8247

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

www.jbiljr.com

-----Original Message-----
From: [email protected] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Chris Messina
Sent: Wednesday, September 19, 2007 2:57 AM
To: [email protected]
Subject: [Coworking] Re: Coworking Logo


Also, you might check out the explanation of the CoWorking Institute's logo:

http://www.smartmobs.com/2007/09/14/the-idea-of-working-together-for-fun/

I think that the starfish is a good symbol and I really like John's
efforts so far. I'm not sold on the typefaces but I think his shape is
a good direction...

Chris

On 9/18/07, Sean O'Steen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> I love John Bilotta's latest submissions! Especially #2 (black
> starfish, yellow background). Plus, the broad starfish will allow
> derivative works to add small logos and/or country colors within.
>
> Very nice!
> Sean
>



--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Coworking" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/coworking?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to