On 10/26/07, Dusty <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
>
> So we think each person takes up about 36sq/ft to 100sq/ft of space.
> That's a pretty broad range! :) But great information for planning
> purposes. Anymore experience out there on the matter?
When I was planning spaces at the university, we used the number 120 Sq ft
per faculty member.
This is for offices with doors that close.
You also might want to consider that many places are getting away from cubes
in the work space.
You might find that if you structure it as a social space, that you can use
denser numbers.
I know that in my office, I like to have white board space. So I went to the
lumberyard and got some of the white 4x8 masonite sheets. They work fine for
white board space (a bit on the cheap and quick side)
So having cluster spaces with good chairs and walls with floor to ceiling
white boards might make the space more flexible.
What do you guys think about the membership to occupancy ratio? In
> other words. Say you have 100 members, would you say 60 of them are in
> the space at any given time (on average)?
I think this number will vary a great deal depending on your audience.
--
John Sechrest .
Corvallis Benton .
Chamber Coalition .
420 NW 2nd .
(541) 757-1505 . [EMAIL PROTECTED]
.
.
--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"Coworking" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/coworking?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---