Hi Riccardo - that would be cool - I do need to come in to dump some stuff
from that last project and will give you a shout when that happens.

I'm also going to run a special event for those who've already expressed an
interest - sometime in the week after next when I'm back from Berlin.

Cheers :)

On 30/10/2007, Riccardo Cambiassi <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> Hi Lloyd,
> sorry to reply just now but... well, you know how life tends to be in
> Butler's Wharf :)
> I think the idea is great, and actually is something along the lines I was
> thinking too: already having a "traditional" office at my day job, I think
> nonetheless that having a shared space where to meet likeminded people
> belonging to different industries, countries, experiences would be a great
> opportunity to get inspired, motivated, find new opportunities, learn and
> have fun in the process!
>
> I'm also interested in the business plan, even if more from a pure
> "academic" point of view. Let's have a chat about it at the next event or if
> you happen to step by SE1.
>
> Cheers,
>  R
>
> On 10/26/07, Lloyd Davis <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >
> >
> > sarjano - thanks, I'm writing the plan right now, will share as soon
> > as I feel there's something worth sharing.  I know what you mean -
> > it's always helpful to see what others have done as well as hearing
> > about what they're *going* to do :)
> >
> > ll
> >
> > On 26/10/2007, sarjono <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > >
> > > hai Lloyd,
> > >
> > > nice to hear that socialmedia is going to have an a place to meet
> > > with.
> > >
> > > can you share the business plan for this kind a concept, I thinks
> > > there is so difficult for some
> > > people to describe the idea into somekind document or something.
> > >
> > > I do take a look cubespace business plan, but i think its to general
> > > for business plan in this fields
> > > I need more detail business plan to livin up this idea.
> > > ex: coworking space in 2nd floor
> > >
> > >
> > > >
> > >
> >
> >
> > --
> > Lloyd Davis
> > Perfect Path Consulting Ltd
> > Helping people be brilliant in the knowledge economy
> > http://www.perfectpath.co.uk/
> > http://tinyurl.com/2zejjs to subscribe to my blog by e-mail
> > http://feeds.feedburner.com/PerfectPath to subscribe to my blog by RSS
> > Call me: +44 (0)79191 82825
> > Skype me: perfectpath
> > Follow me on Twitter http://www.twitter.com/LloydDavis
> >
> >
>
>
> --
> Riccardo CAMBIASSI
> mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> http://www.codewitch.org
> >
>


-- 
Lloyd Davis
Perfect Path Consulting Ltd
Helping people be brilliant in the knowledge economy
http://www.perfectpath.co.uk/
http://tinyurl.com/2zejjs to subscribe to my blog by e-mail
http://feeds.feedburner.com/PerfectPath to subscribe to my blog by RSS
Call me: +44 (0)79191 82825
Skype me: perfectpath
Follow me on Twitter http://www.twitter.com/LloydDavis

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Coworking" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/coworking?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to