Hi everyone,

I'm wondering what a good rule of thumb is on how many people you can
fit into a given space? I'm trying to find the maximum revenue
potential for a given space.

Say, given 1000 square foot (excluding conference rooms, and
bathrooms) what is the maximum membership capacity of permanent desk
members and walk-in members.

Just pulling some numbers out of the air. If permanent desk members
took up a footprint (desk, chair, and room to move) of 8x8ft on
average and walkins took up 5x5. You should be able to fit 10
permanent members and 14 walkins. (If I did my math right.)

Further if we assume only 60% of our walkins will be in the space at
any given time we could reserve up to 23 walkin memberships.

To those of you that own spaces. Do my average member footprints sound
about right? And how about my ratio of walkin members that are in the
space at any given time?

I'm looking for ballparks. :)

Thanks,
Dusty in Austin


--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Coworking" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/coworking?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to