Joe,
Welcome! There is already a very active Orlando community, they've
been working very hard on the "casual coworking" front (jelly-ish work
sessions, a healthy LikeMind.us attendance, and a number of good happy
hour events). Alex Rudloff and Ryan Price are both reasonably active
on this list and will likely be the best people to contact for your
location!

Welcome to the coworking community!

-Alex