Agreed with Tara.  We have some flexibility for our childcare side
but for people using the office only, we have half day, full day, and
monthly options.  That's it.  Most people by a 10 day pass and use
when they need it.  It seems to work.

We have been open just over 2 months, so congrats to you.

-Felicity
cubes&crayons coworking
Just Cubes for coworkers without kids
www.cubesandcrayons.com