Uptime has a fully-equipped multimedia production suite. Our hope is to attract new media producers who will use this resource collaboratively, and ultimately establish an industry cluster here in Chico. We're planning to webcast video live from our upcoming execdev event this coming Thursday. The pilot will likely be hosted on ustream, although going forward we may find carriage services we can embed/brand on our web properties. For more about our upcoming program, please visit, http://uptimechico.ning.com/events/forging-your-business-forward
--Ax On Dec 12, 10:29 am, "Tara Hunt" <[email protected]> wrote: > The original one we were part of setting up, The Hat Factory, definitely is. > And I believe Blankspaces in LA has quite of few people in this area. Good > on you btw! > T > > On Fri, Dec 12, 2008 at 8:35 AM, Knite20 <[email protected]> wrote: > > > Hello All! > > I just wanted to introduce myself, and ask a quick question. My > > name is Drew and I am finishing up Graduate school here in Utah. > > I hope to develop a coworking space in the near future. I have been > > exploring this idea for several months. Most all the coworking spaces > > I've researched online are Web and writing based. Does anyone know of > > a coworking space that is focused on video production, podcasting and > > digital creation? I'd be most interested in seeing it in action. > > Thanks! > > -- > -- > tara 'missrogue' hunt > > Book: The Whuffie Factor (http://twurl.nl/qhe1l0) > Company: Citizen Agency (http://citizenagency.com) > Blog: HorsePigCow: Marketing Uncommon (http://horsepigcow.com) > Twitter:http://www.twitter.com/missrogue > phone: 415-694-1951 > fax: 415-727-5335 --~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~ You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Coworking" group. To post to this group, send email to [email protected] To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [email protected] For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/coworking?hl=en -~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

