I am looking to start a space in Des Moines.  Also I am in the process of
writing my business plan.  You mentioned sans business plans, what is that
and how can I find it?

Thanks

John Spence
Ecom Support Group, Inc.
515-202-0052
[email protected]
ecomsupportgroup.com
-----Original Message-----
From: [email protected] [mailto:[email protected]] On
Behalf Of Knite20
Sent: Sunday, December 14, 2008 6:31 PM
To: Coworking
Subject: [Coworking] Re: Quick question from a newbie...video co-working?


Thanks everyone!
   Much appreciated, I explored 3rd Ward and the others... 3rd Ward
was especially amazing, especially sans official Business plans. :)
The sites suggested sites were perfect.
 My next step is exploring funding options, to see which way to go as
I create my business plans.
Thanks again for everything. I'll keep you posted as I progress.
drew




-- 
No virus found in this incoming message.
Checked by AVG. 
Version: 7.5.552 / Virus Database: 270.9.18/1848 - Release Date: 12/14/2008
12:28 PM



--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Coworking" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/coworking?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to