Hey folks,

I'm writing a multipart blog series on how design can be used to
establish complex systems and behaviors.

As the primary coordinator of the recently opened Beehive Baltimore
coworking space, one of my subjects is coworking. My last one was the
design of the Barcamp format.

Anyway, the current installment (http://davetroy.com/?p=382) focuses
on designing a coworking community. The next installment will detail
some more of the specific design choices we made.

If you've setup a community yourself, a lot of this will resonate and
I'd love your feedback; if you're building a community now, I hope
there's something useful for you here.

Let me know what you think!

Best,
Dave


--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Coworking" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/coworking?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to