Any Boomers who may have retired (or been laid off) and are starting up 
a new venture?  My first paying customer fits the retired mold...as do I.

Or is the mix generally the younger crowd? 

I noticed that it is harder for us boomer types to get out of the office 
in a box mentality....

Mike


Chris Conrey wrote:
> I'd guess that Gangplank is probably 75% techies, and 12% each of 
> artists and business folks.   We skew heavily towards tech due to our 
> core companies all being tech related though.
>
> Chris Conrey
> chrisconrey.com <http://chrisconrey.com>
> Human->Geek Relations at Integrum
> @conrey on Twitter
>
>
> On Mon, Apr 6, 2009 at 9:58 AM, [email protected] 
> <mailto:[email protected]> <[email protected] 
> <mailto:[email protected]>> wrote:
>
>
>     I have recieved some great feedback from Alex and Susan, and a few
>     others, regarding this matter!  However, I would love to have some
>     other date!
>
>     What percentage of your coworkers are:
>
>     techies (designers, coders, etc.)?
>     artists?
>     business professionals?
>
>
>     Thanks -
>
>     Jodi Dean
>     OurSpace Fort Wayne
>
>
>
>
> >

-- 
Mike Pihlman
TracyVirtualOffice
"A Coworking Community"
95 W. 11th Street, Suite 203
Tracy, CA 95376
Mobile: 209-608-4340
Web: TracyVirtualOffice.com



--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Coworking" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/coworking?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to