I like to classify our members in a couple different ways. One, which
I find to be very valuable, is Service Providers and Service
Demanders. A Service Provider is person/biz who contributes their
service or talent to the space economy like graphic designers, web
developers, various consultants etc. Service Demanders are people/bizs
which contribute projects and cash to the space economy like non-
profits, consumer products, techies etc. I strive to keep a good
balance of both groups to ensure the effectiveness and balance of the
coworking economy.

Best,
Philippe
Affinity Lab
www.affinitylab.com



On Apr 6, 12:58 pm, "[email protected]"
<[email protected]> wrote:
> I have recieved some great feedback from Alex and Susan, and a few
> others, regarding this matter!  However, I would love to have some
> other date!
>
> What percentage of your coworkers are:
>
> techies (designers, coders, etc.)?
> artists?
> business professionals?
>
> Thanks -
>
> Jodi Dean
> OurSpace Fort Wayne
--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Coworking" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/coworking?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to