Congratulations Matt! Looking forward to hearing more about how the space
progresses.

Matthew

On Thu, May 21, 2009 at 9:59 AM, Matt Titsworth <[email protected]> wrote:

>
> I meant to write something to let you guys know, but well, I was just
> a tad busy. Yesterday was our first day, and to kick off we did a
> coworking open house as well as kicked off SemWebDallas, a monthly
> semantic web meetup we plan to host. Response was great I think. Had
> 14 people through, with our first members signing on. We were also
> contacted by Andy Louis-Charles about doing his new "On Coworking"
> podcast which should be posted up at www.cosociety.com sometime today.
>
> Matthew Titsworth
>
> >
>


-- 
Matthew Wettergreen, Ph.D
Visiting Lecturer, Rice University

coFounder - Caroline Collective
http://carolinecollective.cc

cell: 713.825.4613
email: [email protected]
twitter: organ_printer
http://matthewwettergreen.com
--

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Coworking" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/coworking?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to