Matt,  I will want to come by and take a look.  I should have my
location in Flower Mound open in about 3 weeks.

On May 21, 9:59 am, Matt Titsworth <[email protected]> wrote:
> I meant to write something to let you guys know, but well, I was just
> a tad busy. Yesterday was our first day, and to kick off we did a
> coworking open house as well as kicked off SemWebDallas, a monthly
> semantic web meetup we plan to host. Response was great I think. Had
> 14 people through, with our first members signing on. We were also
> contacted by Andy Louis-Charles about doing his new "On Coworking"
> podcast which should be posted up atwww.cosociety.comsometime today.
>
> Matthew Titsworth
--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Coworking" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/coworking?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to