Super awesome, congrats on the latest announcement! I shared the link on
Twitter today and I know a few people ended up taking it for a spin.
Don't forget to add this (and any other projects) to the "Project Started in
Coworking Spaces" Wiki page:
http://wiki.coworking.info/projects-started-in-coworking-spaces

-Alex


-- 
-----
-- 
-----
Alex Hillman
im always developing something
digital: [email protected]
helpful: www.unstick.me
visual: www.dangerouslyawesome.com
local: www.indyhall.org



On Tue, May 26, 2009 at 10:41 AM, Tony Bacigalupo
<[email protected]>wrote:

>
> Patrick,
>
> I think it's great to highlight the awesome stuff people are building
> in coworking spaces.
>
> It serves as additional evidence that coworkers aren't just getting
> out of the house, they're innovating and building things you might
> have heard of!
>
> Tony
>
>
>
> On May 26, 2009, at 9:17 AM, "[email protected]" <
> [email protected]
>  > wrote:
>
> >
> > Hi,
> >
> > I know some of you have to look for financing and are always looking
> > for example of collaboration and incubator like projects grown in
> > coworking space. Today one of our members launched Reportage, a cool
> > new Twitter app for the iPhone and I think it's a great example of how
> > a coworking environment can help with product/company developement.
> >
> > http://station-c.com/membres/reportage/#english
> >
> > As I mention in the post, you might also want to drop by
> http://identi.ca
> > ,
> > another project launched from Station C.
> >
> > I hope everyone think's it's ok to announce such launches here?
> >
> >
> > Patrick
> > http://station-c.com
> > >
>
> >
>

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Coworking" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/coworking?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to