I was at DemoCamp Toronto last night and saw a demo of Reportage, it looked
great if I owned an iPhone I would download it for sure.  if you use twitter
and own an iPhone you should check it out I think you'll love it.

On Tue, May 26, 2009 at 9:17 AM, [email protected] <
[email protected]> wrote:

>
> Hi,
>
> I know some of you have to look for financing and are always looking
> for example of collaboration and incubator like projects grown in
> coworking space. Today one of our members launched Reportage, a cool
> new Twitter app for the iPhone and I think it's a great example of how
> a coworking environment can help with product/company developement.
>
> http://station-c.com/membres/reportage/#english
>
> As I mention in the post, you might also want to drop by http://identi.ca,
> another project launched from Station C.
>
> I hope everyone think's it's ok to announce such launches here?
>
>
> Patrick
> http://station-c.com
> >
>

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Coworking" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/coworking?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to