Andy,

We have a 30 day membership agreement.  One of the benefits of
coworking at Business Playce is flexibility.  We tell our new members,
try us out for free for a few days, then join for 30 days if you like
it great....if not why be tied into something that wasn't/isn't for
you.

I assume for cash flow projections it would be nice to have a long
term lease/agreement, but for us and our culture that seems to
"Corporate".  In fact our agreement simply says "When you decide you
don't want to be here anymore, let us know as soon as possible; No
Harm, No Foul."

Paul
www.businessplayce.com
Twitter: businessplayce