Cool study!
My iPhone is the ultimate mobile communication device, mostly because almost
my entire workflow exists online. Anywhere I can get internet, I can work.

Beyond that, I carry a Macbook Air (soon a 13" Macbook Pro) for a focus on
portability because I am moving around so much.

It's worth noting that I do keep a 24" iMac on my desk at IndyHall for
"heavy lifting" tasks.

I live a highly digital lifestyle, I haven't carried a paper/pen notebook in
4 years.

 -Alex

-- 
-----
-- 
-----
Alex Hillman
im always developing something
digital: [email protected]
helpful: www.unstick.me
visual: www.dangerouslyawesome.com
local: www.indyhall.org



On Thu, Oct 1, 2009 at 10:42 AM, Diana Thomas <[email protected]>wrote:

> Hi,
> As some of you know I am yet another student intrigued by coworking and
> doing my thesis on the topic of mobile work. I am in the process of
> designing a few products for this venture and was wondering what most mobile
> workers carried with them on a daily basis when you leave the house? Please
> let me know what you carry with you when you have a chance. I am interested!
>
> You can email me directly at [email protected] (I recently got
> married, thus the different last name) if you don't wish to share with the
> entire group.
>
> Thanks for your time.
>
> Diana
> http://di-fine.blogspot.com/
>
>
>
> >
>

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Coworking" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/coworking?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to