Hi Diana, I've blogged about how this has evolved for me over the years.

This is the 2006 version:
http://perfectpath.co.uk/2006/10/31/the-one-man-social-media-empire/

And here's something from this time last year:
http://perfectpath.co.uk/2008/09/04/social-media-empire-lite/

These day's I'm really trying to keep from constantly carrying everything
around on my shoulder.  The essentials are notepad, mobile (still on the
N95!)  and iPod Touch and much of the time a bottle of water!

interesting stuff, thanks for asking.

Lloyd



2009/10/1 Diana Thomas <[email protected]>

> Hi,
> As some of you know I am yet another student intrigued by coworking and
> doing my thesis on the topic of mobile work. I am in the process of
> designing a few products for this venture and was wondering what most mobile
> workers carried with them on a daily basis when you leave the house? Please
> let me know what you carry with you when you have a chance. I am interested!
>
> You can email me directly at [email protected] (I recently got
> married, thus the different last name) if you don't wish to share with the
> entire group.
>
> Thanks for your time.
>
> Diana
> http://di-fine.blogspot.com/
>
>
>
> >
>


-- 
Lloyd Davis
Social Artist & Master Community Builder
Perfect Path Consulting Ltd
http://www.perfectpath.co.uk/
http://tinyurl.com/2zejjs to subscribe to my blog by e-mail
http://feeds.feedburner.com/PerfectPath to subscribe to my blog by RSS
Call me: +44 (0)79191 82825
Skype me: perfectpath
Follow me on Twitter http://www.twitter.com/LloydDavis

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Coworking" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/coworking?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to