Hi All,

If you've attempted to claim your venue on Foursquare and were unable to do so,
it's possible that your place has been already (and properly) classified as a
coworking space which falls under the corporate/office category and thus can't
be claimed. This means that you can't be registered as staff or offer specials.
I've been in touch with a Forsquare staff member and she was very helpful in
changing categories and letting me claim Cobb Exchange. She agreed that it
would be a good idea to re-classify coworking spaces and asked me for some
information to help her make the case to the rest of the team. I pointed her to
the wiki, but I'm not sure whether she'll find everything she needs. If you'd
like to see this change happen and wouldn't mind helping a bit I'll put you in
touch with her.

Have a great weekend and happy coworking,

Nic