Alex,

Definitely appreciate the crowdsourcing for the best solution tip. We have a
set of "community norms" we ask people to learn an out of resepct for fellow
members agree to follow - all common sense things we learned in kindergarten.
This feels much better than having a list of arbitrary "rules" that someone is
then in charge of enforcing. The last thing I ever want to be equated with as a
community manager is a traffic cop. UGH!

Best,

iris