Hi, Jacob,

Yes, of course you will be.  I would love to see you.  I am really
very unhappy that I cannot be there with you in Brussels, but I don't
see how I can, some family issues over here.

I am working on a press release for my own space and expect to include
the fact of the conference as a news hook, is there already a press
release?  Or do I need to run it past somebody before I send it out?
Don't want to step on any toes in the first 24 hours.

If you want to find folks in this part of the world I strongly advise
placing it in events on LinkedIn, aroudn here anyway folks are mad for
LinkedIn.  I'll do it if you like but haven't because of that toe-
stomping thingie.

Thanks for the welcome.  Now off to figure out how to work the wiki,
lol.

Jeannine

On Oct 12, 6:39 pm, Jacob Sayles <[email protected]> wrote:
> Hello!
>
> I'll be traveling through there soon and would love to stop in and check out
> your space.  Welcome to the group.
>
> Jacob
>
> ---
> Office Nomads - Individuality without Isolationhttp://www.officenomads.com-  
> (206) 323-6500begin_of_the_skype_highlighting              (206) 
> 323-6500      end_of_the_skype_highlighting
>
> On Tue, Oct 12, 2010 at 9:18 AM, Jeannine <[email protected]>wrote:
>
> > I have been reading this group and the wiki for some time, but did not
> > want to join until the plans firmed up a bit.  Well, now they are firm
> > and I am really only waiting on the virtual part -- the webpage isn't
> > done yet.
>
> > So, hi!  I'm Jeannine and I have an entrepreneurship problem. (Er, was
> > that the wrong group?).  I have started a coworking space in
> > Oosterhout, the Netherlands.  We are in the south, below the rivers,
> > very near Breda and Tilburg and not all that far from Eindhoven.
> > Though with the eternal construction I doubt many will make the
> > commute fromt here.
>
> > Our model is a little different from many, because our space is, well,
> > a part of our home. I live in an at least-400 year old farmhouse and
> > what was formerly (probably) the stable has long since been converted
> > into office space, which we rent.  The smaller office came free and I
> > decided to rent it to myself and open it as a coworking space.  So we
> > are rather like a bed and breakfast for business.  We have chosen to
> > be cosy and intimate rather than large and shiny; it's my preference
> > anyway and really, anything else just doesn't suit the space.
>
> > I will show you pictures and bore you half to death telling you about
> > our place as soon as the webpage is up.   To be fair, the holdup was
> > that I needed to take pictures, which had to wait until it was painted
> > and so on.  Now that is done and I expect we will go live very soon.
>
> > I still need to sign up for the Visa Program and so forth but wanted
> > to say "hi".  Hi!
>
> > --
> > You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
> > "Coworking" group.
> > To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
> > To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> > [email protected]<coworking%[email protected]>
> > .
> > For more options, visit this group at
> >http://groups.google.com/group/coworking?hl=en.

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Coworking" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/coworking?hl=en.

Reply via email to