Jeannine:

I LOVE this > "So we are rather like a bed and breakfast for
business." That is so amazing! The Netherlands are high on my list of
regions to visit so someday when I am a fully independent professional
I can't wait to come visit your 400 year old stable! Just incredible,
thanks for sharing and best of luck!

--
Jenn Cloud
Space Manager

P: (314) 932.4511
F: (314) 932.4529
saintlouiscoworking.com
twitter.com/STLCoworking

Saint Louis Coworking
The Historic Shell Building
1221 Locust Ave.
11th Floor
St. Louis, MO 63101


On Oct 12, 11:18 am, Jeannine <[email protected]> wrote:
> I have been reading this group and the wiki for some time, but did not
> want to join until the plans firmed up a bit.  Well, now they are firm
> and I am really only waiting on the virtual part -- the webpage isn't
> done yet.
>
> So, hi!  I'm Jeannine and I have an entrepreneurship problem. (Er, was
> that the wrong group?).  I have started a coworking space in
> Oosterhout, the Netherlands.  We are in the south, below the rivers,
> very near Breda and Tilburg and not all that far from Eindhoven.
> Though with the eternal construction I doubt many will make the
> commute fromt here.
>
> Our model is a little different from many, because our space is, well,
> a part of our home. I live in an at least-400 year old farmhouse and
> what was formerly (probably) the stable has long since been converted
> into office space, which we rent.  The smaller office came free and I
> decided to rent it to myself and open it as a coworking space.  So we
> are rather like a bed and breakfast for business.  We have chosen to
> be cosy and intimate rather than large and shiny; it's my preference
> anyway and really, anything else just doesn't suit the space.
>
> I will show you pictures and bore you half to death telling you about
> our place as soon as the webpage is up.   To be fair, the holdup was
> that I needed to take pictures, which had to wait until it was painted
> and so on.  Now that is done and I expect we will go live very soon.
>
> I still need to sign up for the Visa Program and so forth but wanted
> to say "hi".  Hi!

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Coworking" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/coworking?hl=en.

Reply via email to